Yellow Duck Rams POAP

Hello! We had a virtual watch party in our discord for the super bowl. All people who attended who picked the bengals got a bengals poap and vice versa. I have all of the Bengals but only received 50 for the Rams when I need closer to 200. So I requested more but didn’t get a response. Because of that I edited that POAP to a new name and did my best to “discard it” as possible. Now I believe since I already used the art that my new request hasn’t been approved. I infer this based off the fact that others submitted after mine are aloud to ask for more and mine isn’t. I apologize for the inconvenience but it is very important that we get these.

The POAP is #28165

Please let me know what I can do to get 200 links and secret words linked to them approved. Thank you so much.

update, received links but not secret words

Hey @Bshafritz :wave: We’re happy to check on the status of your secret-word.

We are taking a look → we will be able to review your request shortly.
(Typically within 24hrs)

Thank you for your patience. :pray:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Amazing. So within 24 hours of my post? Or this response?

@Bshafritz

Typically 24hrs from when Curation views + responses to a discourse petition.

( Shorter when possible & Longer if there is an large amount of petitions. )

All the best
The POAP Curation Body

We have been using POAPs for our community and they have been loving them. We had about 10 with no issues. Now all of a sudden we can’t get anything approved or it doesn’t work right. I am still waiting on the 200 secrets for the poap mentioned above, and todays poap which I requested 99 links and secret words was only granted 50 links. We got about the first 8 or 9 poaps out for this series no problem, now we can’t get anything to work right and it has been extremely stressful. We love poap and want to keep using you guys but I just need help understanding what is going wrong here. The ID for that POAP is #28318

@Bshafritz

We are doing our best to support an ever-growing community.
Our apologizes for the delayed response. Thank you for the feedback.
Also, thank you for stirring up donations for breast cancer research!!

Congrats!! your drop request for 200/200 mint-links was positively reviewed. :star2: :dizzy:
Curation felt that secret word was not an appropriate for a challenge completion award.

We also felt 50/99 mint-links would be adequate to start with.
So far → 35/35 were minted for #28318
Please let us know if you need more codes after those 50 have been distributed.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body.