Website still not approved

Hello, we have placed a petition for a website approval so we can distribute poaps during a webinar via qr codes a week ago - still no approval :slight_smile:

Hey @ifi

Can you please follow this structure? :point_down:

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information (All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1. Event ID: #46112
  2. Community information (All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
    Website Emakina.BE - The User Agency | Emakina.BE
    Instagram
    Facebook
    Linkedin
  3. Nature of the event
    An internal webinar within metaverse
  4. Distribution Method
    Our employees will virtually join within the metaverse and be able to scan a QR code within it to redeem the POAP (the event is tomorrow, if you want a demo of the virtual space i can show you)
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I have no idea

Hey @ifi

Curators made a positive review of 110 mint links, congrats!
You can use the Magic Dispenser for distribution. The dispenser converts your mint links into a dynamic QR code: Magic POAP QR dispenser

Here’s a guide on how to set it up: How Do I Set Up the Magic POAP QR Dispenser to Distribute Mint Links Via Unique QR Codes? | POAP Help Center

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

for some reason its still not working :frowning:

(the QR code generated here doesn’t work), and i need it in a virtual space today like this:

Hey @ifi

Curators only made a positive review for Mint Links (not website).
For Metaverse events, you should use a dispenser. In which metaverse are you hosting this event?

:warning: This is a public forum, if you share your private data (as the website URL), the POAPs could be leaked.