Website still doesnt seem to be approved

hi,
I am wondering if there was a mistake or if i am doing something wrong. My appeal was approved but the request still seems to be pending.

here is where it was approved.
But here is says pending

Hey :wave:
As @frankie says, your petition for Mint Links received a positive review (not website petition).

Can you clarify how you plan to distribute using website? Where do you plan to show the QR code?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Sorry i thought the appeal said website. yes the qr code with the links did not work for us because we are distributing with a qr code on a land scene. The qr code with the links was changing every time. So, we need the website to have a static qr code (as stated in the other appeal)

@Fio :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: hope that answers it

also for the future is there a way to get a website without an event? or a way to transfer the mint codes to a website?

Hey @monster

I think website is not a good option, as the QR may be leaked. This distribution method is ideal for situations where you are certain the people who are given this link will not share it elsewhere. A birthday party with close friends is a great example. A Website is not a good option for events with large attendance.

Will the event be on Twitch? Have you tried POAP.GG? https://poap.gg/

Okay. I disagree with the decision about the website but if it will not be approved it is a mute point and i will have to look into poap.gg

:slight_smile: please do it

And for Decentraland (I think your events are being held there), there’s also a dispenser:

yeah we didnt want to just show the magic qr on stream and wanted people to go to the top of our scene but we just used the magic qr on stream

I’m sorry, it was very confusing to us :pensive:

For future drops: Please contact the POAP Customer Support team, they can help you find the right distribution method for your drop.

You can chat with them via the chat bubble at the POAP website

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body