Website request for #56758

1. Drop ID 56758
  2. Community information
    https://www.yolopartners.ee/
  3. Nature of the event
    The company’s partners will be attending various workshops and events. The events will take place in restaurants, conference hall, and the company’s office over several days.
  4. Distribution plan
    We will put up posters and leaflets with the QR code to the website.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

The petition for a website initially got declined, as the curation body does not deem that it is necessary to have a website. However, as the event will involve over 100 people, and will take place in multiple places around the city, won’t be able to use a QR dispenser, as transporting multiple devices from one place to another is not the most seamless, let alone commissioning devices just for the drop.

The QR code to the static webpage will be in posters, leaflets, and slideshow for workshops, and for these reasons, cannot be dynamic.

Furthermore, the event is extremely important so we need to have a static webpage that is reliable, rather than dynamics to rule out any room for failure or instabilities. In this regard, we kindly ask you to reconsider the verdict. Furthermore, as this is an invite-only event, so the risk of sabotage is very low.

Thank you.

:ocean: :wave: @ktlim

Curation has reviewed your case & your Issuer history.
We have determined we can issue you the website, however the claim can only be active for a few hours.

• You must activate & deactivate the website during the hours of your event.
  • You must use a https://www.guidgenerator.com/ & use a random URL unrelated to your event.

Lastly, create a top-up request for your Website. :smiley: :slight_smile:

Please let us know if you have any questions.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hello Frankie,

Thank you for your reply and for your guidance.

I am writing to inform you that we have made the mentioned adjustments.

Also, I have updated the url to the website with a randomized alpha-numeric hash.

Finally, submitted a request to provide more codes.

Please let me know if further actions are required.

Kind regards,
Kitaek Lim
Web3 Team
Yolo Group

:ocean: :wave: @ktlim

Congrats!! :tada: :partying_face:
We have made a positive review of your top-up request.

Please let us know how your event goes!

Wishing you all the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hello Frankie,

Thank you very much for your help.

I will let you know :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Kitaek Lim
Web3 Team
Yolo Group