Wating for approval from the POAP.xyz

1. Drop ID: #59001, #59002, #59003, #59004, #59006
  2. Community information
    (BitToon DAO) BitToon DAO is a project that is eager to achieve a new approach to NFT standards that not only responds to collector’s highest expectations, we also focus on business and community collaboration. Through NFT and DAO (Decentralised Autonomous Organization) structure, we believe the project will create an impact to NFT space and a practical connection between the digital and physical (traditional) world.
  3. Nature of the event
    To celebrate the 1st BitToon DAO Soft quest, its about the first Big activity in this DAO community ever had.
  4. Distribution plan
    We will distribute to the community by sending the link to their email.,who had finish the 1-5 quest will receive it.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I think Poap.xyz is a great medium to help connect this relationship with BitToon DAO and the community by having POAP as a means of verifying who is involved in this Big event,that BitToon DAO never has organized anywhere before!!

Hey @Guy :wave:
We’re happy to check on the status of your drop petition.

Can you please provide the following information?
These details will make it easier for Curators to review your petition:

Social & Community links: (Twitter, Discord, Youtube, etc.)
How you plan to distribute the POAPs?

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

Social link:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bittoondao?s=21&t=24raAgZOUq4wLyovBIWkyA

Discord: BitToon DAO

Facebook: BitToon

Plan to distribute:
We will distribute to the community by sending the link to their email.,who had finish the 1-5 quest will receive it.

For example: Guy has finish Quest1 “Rebel”. Guy will receive the email form BitToon DAO to receive their POAP.

Note:I have req 5 POAP Events for distribute to the community. (5 Quest events/5 POAP events) :point_right:t2: Drop ID: #59001, #59002, #59003, #59004, #59006

Your POAP drop (Drop ID: 59001) received a negative review, I have got this email.What i need to do next?

Hello @Guy

The Curators have determined that this specific use case consisting of multiple levels & POAPs per level is not a supported use case.

Once a person has completed all 5 of soft quests, you could collect their ETH wallet address. Once you have collected the ETH wallet addresses of the people who completed the required quests, you would then create a delivery petition with those collected wallet addresses.

Establishing the quests in this way, the completion of the “soft quests” would then allow the person to be eligible for the POAP.
This would be a use case that could be supported by the Curation Body since it represents a significant involvement by the person and commemorates the accomplishment the individual taking part in the whole dynamic event.

For your reference:

The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 10 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.