WalkerRadio1 & friends

2. Community Size 150 - Twitter Community Channel for Cryptowalkers, Discord Link Cryptowalkers https://cryptowalkers.io Twitter Handle @Walkerradio1
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
  3. Nature of the event Twitter Spaces been held for the Community to inform and educate about the Project and 'Ecosystem. Its Important to grow and engage our Community for the upcoming Events inside of the Project.
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
  4. Distribution plan we would like to Distribute about 50 Poaps with the secret Word.
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? its to clarify if i gave all the Informations to make sure its ready to mint on Monday, because we have to tweet our Community to get the Poap which they are already excited about.
    Please let me know when i can set the secret word up , thank you
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

:wave: :ocean: @AndrewHollywoods

Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body