Waiting on codes for website drop

We’re rewarding attendees to a concert thats happening IRL this Saturday 21st. We’re delivering Via QR code on a poster inside the venue. Still waiting on codes for the drop. I’ve obviscated the website URL to help against farming and set very concise times that the website will be live.

I realised i can use a animated .png hence the second event.
#45248 is now not going to be used if i can get the new codes in time :blush:

:wave: :ocean: @charliie

Congrats your drop requests were positively reviewed for 100 Mint-links & 100 website claims.
Please let us know how the concert went.

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi Frankie

I love being part of the POAP community and thank you for continuing to curation services for this amazing platform.

As it turned out i had to revert back to the initial event#45248, (not the primary event with the animated artwork) as it wasn’t approved in time. Any info you can provide as to why#45452 got stuck would help me make the right decisions for the next drop.

Hey @charliie :wave:

#45452 was negatively reviewed because Curators thought the artwork was duplicated (same as #45248). Now I see it’s animated, I’m sorry.

Hope this mistake helps as a learning for future petitions!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.