Waiting on additional POAP Links

Hi, I’ve been waiting on my additional POAP links for our celebration of our Genesis Phygitals. We are a 8k generative AR NFT project that has over 15k members in our discord server. We’re trying to request 1k POAPs for this event, but have no been waiting for almost a week on this to get approved. What can I do to speed this process up?

Thank you

Hey @FluxMod

Can you please follow this structure? :point_down:

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1. Event ID: 40343
  2. Community information (https://twitter.com/fyatlux) (FyatLux.com)
  3. Nature of the event: Celebration of the delivery of our Genesis Phygital Smart Cards
  4. Distribution Method: Discord bot
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? Because we requested more links (1k+) for our community of 15k

Hey @FluxMod

Can you please clarify which bot are you utilizing and who is eligible to receive the POAP?

Yes, we’re using Degen bot by “specific roles” and it will be Fyat Lux owners and those who are participating/attending our Phygital Celebration events.

Any update on this…?

Hey @FluxMod

The POAP Curation Body made a negative review of your petition since your POAP doesn’t commemorate a specific event.

Each performance is to be considered a separate event, which should require separate creative and copy. These are experienced by different people, at different times, and in different places.

I couldn’t find the Degen Bot on your channel, have you already set it?