Waiting for validation. - Is it possible to reduce the number of links requested?

1. Drop ID Number: #61841 - Hackathon Media Party 2022 POAP - The bookmarks of your life
  2. Community Information:
    https://twitter.com/HacksHackersBA Discord mediaparty.info
  3. Nature of the event

Media Party is the most important media innovation conference in all of Latin America. For three days, role models from big global companies, the regional media ecosystem and journalists, entrepreneurs and software developers from local communities will reunite to work together for the future of media.

1. Distribution plan

Initially we opened our new network: Discord.
This year we resumed face-to-face and we have talks about Blockchain and Web3, so we wanted to give out POAPS for our attendees who join Discord and say the secret phrase mentioned in the talks or for people who send their selfie at the event for the Discord moderators.
We encourage them to join our new network, provide information about blockchain and POAP.
We have already registered and reserved the attendees to whom we must send their POAP.

1. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

I am making this request to be able to tell you that in the end, much less people than expected have entered our discord and claimed the Poap with the secret phrase / picture.

I would like to get the mint links to give the POAP to those who have fulfilled the requirements to send them the POAP.

I would like to know if it is possible to reduce the number of 1000 links to 175 links or less.

I spoke with Brian and Leah from customer support and they mentioned that it is not a design issue, but that it is a problem with the dispenser, the number of minting links and the way it is delivered.

Hope to get some information soon.

Thank you very much.

Hey @hackercf
We’re happy to check on the status of your petition.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

@hackercf

How do you plan to distribute the mint links?

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Thank you very much!!! Have a nice day

This topic was automatically closed after 13 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.