Waiting for POAP Delivery Approval

1. Drop ID: 50752
  2. Community information
    Twitter: @10kUniverse
  3. Nature of the event
    Virtual Wedding
  4. Distribution plan
    Whitelisted ETH addresses (delivery website)
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Not sure!

Thanks for the time!
Regards,

Hanz

Hey @HanzBlade

Who is eligible to receive the POAP?
How do you verify participation in the wedding?

Hey @Fio,

We have a selection of whitelisted participants. To qualify for the wedding we have set up a Discord channel where people could comment and chat during the virtual wedding. Everyone that chatted that day was taken into account for the whitelist.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

I see you have join the server as well. Check the channel #wedding-blessings!

Hey Fio, I saw that I got my links approved! Thank you for that.
In the past, I have seen it where users go to a website where they input their ETH address. Once inputed, they will either be able to claim a POAP or be denied (not whitelisted).

Is it possible to set something like this up for our wedding event?

I have recieved 53 individual links. I assume each one is a one time use, and can only be distributed to a specific wallet address?

Thanks again, Hanz

1 Like

Hey @HanzBlade

Yes, each mint link represents a POAP, and should be delivered individually.

POAP.Delivery is a practical solution for NFT projects, DAOs, or DeFi protocols, since they already have the wallet addresses of their collectors.

My recommendation is to distribute the Mint Links to each participant and, for future Discord events, set-up the degen bot. Degen allows for automated distribution of POAPs to attendees of Discord stages or Twitter Spaces. Here you can find more info: Third-Party POAP Tools | POAP Help Center

1 Like

Okay great. The degen bot is a great tip, thank you!

So, if I want to take a snapshot of event attendees and for example, we have 5000 in attendance, do I have to submit each link to each person manually? And is each link directly tied to only one person?

My past experience with POAP has been simple: Connect wallet, claim POAP. I must be misunderstanding something here!

Hey @HanzBlade

Degen bot distributes automatically the POAPs.
It sends each POAP to each attendee :slight_smile:

We’ve updated our guidelines recently, and that’s why distribution methods have changed.

Perfect! Thank you for your help :slight_smile: