Waiting for mint links to arrive

1. Drop ID - #62230 SIPHER MEGA UPDATE

2. Community information
    Discord : SIPHΞR
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/SIPHERxyz

3. Nature of the event
    Sipher is one of the biggest AAA games on the blockchain in development. For this event we are releasing the biggest updates we’ve made to the project overall for the past 6 months. Our community has been eager to get updates on the project and we will also be releasing our play test access next month

4. Distribution plan
    We are planning to distribute POAPs through the Discord POAP bot. The secret phrase for claiming the POAP will be issued on the live stream in about an hour and a half.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    The reason why I think this is taking some time is because this time around we expect a large number of people attending the live stream and we want to provide the POAP for almost everyone who were present during the live stream.

1 Like

Hello team, our live stream will start in about 30 mins and the secret phrase is scheduled to be given out in about an hour. Would be grateful if we can review this and get at least 80 - 100 mint links as a start to be ready to give out the POAP. Please have a look at this

1 Like

Hello @Draciosa

Did you receive an email from POAP concerning this event?
please check ALL folders for the info.

Hello @julie I checked all folders but did not receive any mail with links

Hello @Draciosa

The Curators made a negative review of your petition.
Has this event already happened?

This event did take place. This was the first request I put in for 500 mint links and since it was taking some time and we had the urgency, I’ve created another request with less mint links which was also rejected @julie

Hello @Draciosa

How did you prove attendance at the event?
Did you still use the Discord Bot?

We have the recording of the live stream and we’ve given out a Google Form which was open only during the stream. We’ve taken the addresses of the people and will manually drop POAP to their address @julie

Hello @Draciosa

Email addresses?
or
ETH Wallet addresses?

We’ve collected both email addresses and ETH addresses but we think distribution through ETH address will be easier and better @julie

@Draciosa

okay! Then my suggestion to you is that you submit a Delivery Petition using the ETH wallet addresses that you collected.

you can set that up here: