Waiting for approval. Presentation for the company

1. Drop ID
  2. Nature of the event
    This is a test event. But I’m willing to integrate the technology into gamification process inside my team. I’m going to invite local artists to create NFT and spread it through different quests inside the company.
  3. Distribution plan
    Quests, corporate gamification

I agree It looks strange enough. But it’s just a test, which aimed to present the technology to my colleagues

Hello @hypermodern
Would you please tell us where the event with the local artists is taking place?

Hi @julie !
In general, events are planned in Moscow and St. Petersburg (Russia) at the head offices of my company.

As I mentioned, this is a test POAP and I need to show the team how the technology works before I start using POAP in gamification activities. Let me describe the case.
I have a lot of activities in my company. For example, I help my colleagues (developers) to participate in public events, be speakers, and share their skills. For such an achievement I plan to give a POAP, which will be created by an artist.

Hello @hypermodern

We strive to be as inclusive as possible! :us: :fr: :es: :de: :uk: :it: :jp: :kr: :ru: :rainbow_flag:
Unfortunately, because your community is located in Russia, we will not be able to process your POAP petition due to current US Sanctions = OFAC-sanctioned countries :pensive:

For your reference:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.