Waiting for approval 24h+ ID#44186

1. Drop ID : #44186

2. Community information
    *Discord link" ARTE META
    We are going to have a giveaway event on Discord for this POAP starting this week for the launch of our new NFT project; we would really appreciate if the drop can happen SOON or get a response from you ASAP, so that it is all good to go for the Giveaway event announced today; of if there are any edits that we have to make, I can make them before I make any further annoucements.

3. Nature of the event
    Our presale launch for our NFT starts on the 17th, and our public sale is on the 19th. We plan to have the POAP given out after presale period in celebration of this launch.

4. Distribution plan
    On Discord, the first participants will be selected through our Giveaway events and I will DM them their POAP links individually with a thank you message.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Perhaps it is the number of POAPS that is being minted; I would like to adjust the minting links number to 30 if it is okay. We would like to give 20 for giveaway event and 10 for our team members. Thank you!

Thank you

:wave: :ocean: @artemeta
Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

This was positively reviewed, but typically we do not issue POAPs for giveaway purposes.
POAPs are meant to be bookmarks of life’s remarkable moments.

Regarding future petitions, only create drops the commemorate significant events & engagement.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body