Vote Delivery Approval 2485

1. Drop ID 2485
  2. Community information Discord(benchoong棒小钟)
  3. Nature of the event
    CH90 Private Event POAP which let our members to have the badge as a proof of joining our event in learning. We do sharing about crypto in out discord every friday and hope to use poap to become a proof for those joining out event. In the future, we think of using the poap as verify them as long time learner. The poap will use the QR code generator provided by the POAP and show randomly during the event so to make sure the audience will hear and learn. Our sharing on each friday already started since April.
  4. Distribution plan
    Whitelisted the address and let the user claim by themselves through deliveries. The address is collected and filtered manually by the moderator
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I believe that by doing this, we can easily recognize the member who join our sharing event about blockchain on every tuesday/friday night 830pm (GMT+8)

Hey @KiddoKiid

The POAP Curation Body rejected your delivery petition since delivery is not the appropriate method for Discord events.

For Discord stages, you should distribute using Mint Links + Degen bot.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
The POAP Curation body

@Fio so in this situation, is it I need to request more codes and then redistribute as the event is passed?

Hey @KiddoKiid

No, collectors can mint with the degen bot during the event.

We received your mint links petition. Can you clarify why did you request more mint links than addresses whitelisted on the Delivery petition?

Is it more than what i whitelisted?

Maybe i miscalculateed the number. I’m so sorry about it.

i would really like to get either deliveries or the mint link pass for 2484 and 2485.

We strictly anti-farmers for all the poap that created by one of our moderators which the poap is used for our event only.

Hope can let me distribute these two poaps manually.

Hey @KiddoKiid

Your petitions for mint links were approved.
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.