Using the Magic POAP QR Dispenser

So we have our first big in-person event coming up and we’re nervous. The venue seats 1000 but only 300 mint links were approved.

1. Can we project the Magic POAP QR code on our laptop projected on the screen instead, so that the audience can secure their POAP right there and then, instead of scanning someone’s phone or ipad on their way out?

2. What if there are more than 300 people in the audience? Does the code lock up or is there a standby if we request more codes later? Is it best to request the full 1000 in case of a full venue?

Hey! we need more info from you.

Please follow this structure for petitions.

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1. Event ID: #34197
  2. Community information @kidheroes [@lumpiamovie] https://twitter.com/kidheroes (Lumpia Movie) LUMPIA Movie : LUMPIA WITH A VENGEANCE
  3. Nature of the event LUMPIA WITH A VENGEANCE WonderCon Premiere 4/2/22
  4. Distribution Method: Magic POAP QR Dispenser
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
  • Can we project the Magic POAP QR code on our laptop projected on the screen instead, so that the audience can secure their POAP right there and then, instead of scanning someone’s phone or ipad on their way out?
  • What if there are more than 300 people in the audience? Does the code lock up or is there a standby if we request more codes later? Is it best to request the full 1000 in case of a full venue?

Hey @kidheroes

1- Yes, sure! You can project the POAP QR Code using the magic dispenser during the event sign up.

2- If there are more people at the event, you can request a top-up for your drop. Do you plan to have a list of the attendees?

Thank you. I’ll request more codes as you recommended. We unfortunately won’t have a list of the attendees as the event is open to all who attend the convention. So there’s no way of knowing ahead of time how popular our event will be. We only know the maximum the venue seats.

1 Like

Looking forward to reviewing your top-up petition!

Enjoy your event :slight_smile:

Thanks I did put the request for more codes yesterday :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hey @kidheroes

I’m sorry but the Curation Body made a negative review of your top-up petition because there are only 18 POAPs minted for the moment.

Feel free to submit a top-up petition in case you ran out of POAPs :slight_smile:

Best,
The POAP Curation Body

@Fio I think you’re confused. My event # is #34197, not #34333
Not sure where the confusion started. Can you let me know if my request for codes for event # #34197 went through?

Oh sorry! My bad :sweat_smile:

I meant to paste this screenshot:

There are only 2 POAPs minted at the moment: POAP Gallery
That’s why the Curation Body made a negative review of your top-up petition.

Best,
The POAP Curation Body