URGENT: Request for Approval for Event #52154 and fix distribution

1. Drop ID #52154
  2. Community information
    Since this is the pre-launch of DutchDAO our online presence is heavily under construction, but we have announced the entire pre-launch program it here on LinkedIN [1](yes, I know) and there is a website to the main event of the Dutch Blockchain Coalition where the DAO program will be in [2].

[1] https://www.linkedin.com/posts/marloespomp_dbc-conferentie-2022-activity-6935925976165965824-qUos

[2] https://dutchblockchaincoalition.org/en/agenda/dbc-conferentie-2022

1. Nature of the event
    DutchDAO aims to get more people educated and excited by web3 and DAO’s, by providing education and curating content. This is our pre-launch event where we want to give the individuals that showed up a POAP for attending and a thank you for showing interest and supporting. The POAP is a part of an original Dutch art piece from the Netherlands.
  2. Distribution plan
    We plan to distribute at the event with sharing a QR code on the event. ( The value in the issue links should perhaps then be 0, not 1500)
  3. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I hope to get the link approved before June 28th ( The day of the event), the amount of distribution links that was put in is 1500, but I believe distributing at the event with a QR will be better, result in <1000 POAP’s issued (but better reflect real attendance), with the approval I can start preparing the QR procedure tomorrow.

Thank you for your time and help, highly appreciated.

Warm Regards

:wave: :ocean: @
Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results of 150 mint links!
:star2: :dizzy:

If you need more you can always request a top up of more links.

We recommend & insist on the use of Mint Links + Magic QR dispenser.
It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums:

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

Let us know if you have any questions!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thank you for your approval, this is good news.

I did not receive any e-mail with mintlinks unfortunately.

Hope I will receive this e-mail before the event so I will we able to generate my POAP’s.

Best, Niek

hey @niekvandervoort

Can you please check all your inbox folders? Spam, promotions…

Hey!

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body