Urgent POAP links

Hello POAP friends!
Let me introduce you the projet envolved on those POAPs I’ve requested.
Yesterday, June 28th 2022, Zcash Brazil had the pleasure of announce the Brazil/LATAN Discord Server! It is a win to us and a global event.
To celebrate and mark this date we developed the POAPS to gift Zcash global community and atract them to discord plataform.
This important event we wanted to give POAPs to the first members of each department according to the number of people involved.
So, we dropped 150 to members who joined the server, 50 to Zcash foudation members, First 50 to the Zcash miners, 50 to Zcash Foundation.
The links we didn´t receive are of those POAPs below

#52370 Zcash Genesis on Discord Zcash LATAM
#52139 Zcash Foundation on Discord Zcash LATAM
#52138 Community Grants on Discord Zcash LATAM

Hey @Mine

TY for the context!
How do you plan to distribute the mint links?

1 Like

We´ll send the link via discord individually to the members of the different Zcash Global Communities.

Hello my friend
Is there any response regarding the poaps? 2 days have passed and we realy need the POAP’s there are already a lot of new people entering into the discord and we have nothing to give them yet.
Thanks a lot for your team response.

Hey @Mine

TY for your reply.
Can you explain the difference between the 3 drops?

Hey @fiorellascantamburlo !

Of course!

The artworks follow a pattern chosen for the project, but they are different and will be given to Zcash different departments and communities.

#52138 Community Grants on Discord Zcash LATAM will be given just to the Grant Community members who join Zcash Brazil LATAN discord.

#52139 Zcash Foundation on Discord Zcash LATAM will be given only to the Zcash Foundation members who join Zcash Brazil LATAN discord.

#52370 Zcash Genesis on Discord Zcash LATAM will be given just to regular people who join Zcash Brazil LATAN discord that are interested in Zcash subject.

You are invited to join Zcash Brazil LATAN discord comunity, by the way and maybe win one of Genesis POAP.
Thanks and best regards

Hey @Mine

Curators approved your petitions, congrats!