Urgent Appeal from Jacob at GoodGhosting :)

1. #50082 and #51088
  2. Community information
    GoodGhosting
  3. Nature of the event
    I host live events on Discord to celebrate the launch of our savings pools. The events are kind of like a live game show. Views can join a live interactive quiz that we have, play along and compete against everyone else.
  4. Distribution plan
    For everyone that plays the game in the live event we show the QR at the end page of the game for a brief time. I want to use the magic POAP dispenser for this.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I spoke to the live chat team on your website and they told me that the way I was previously trying to distribute through website link, and the number of mints i requested, left us open to POAP farmers. I agree. I would like just the mint links I have requested for tomorrows live event and for the live event I hosted last week so I can use the Magic dispenser. I have a log of everyone that played last weeks game and I want to give them the POAP.

Hey @jb1yo

TY for all the context!

Regarding 50082: This is a past event. How do you plan to distribute the POAPs? Do you have a list of attendees?

Regarding 51088: I’ll send the info to Curators and let us know once the petition has been reviewed.

Thank you for the response Fio :grinning:

We used some online quiz/game software that people needed to signup with their discord name and ID. We also have the call log of the event on Discord. We can see everyone that came and everyone that completed our quiz.

We want to provide real value with our POAPs and I know someone hoping in a call for 8 seconds to POAP farm diminishes that value for the real community. That’s why we have games or something interactive in all of our events so you can’t just show up and mute then get a POAP.