Urgent - 52283 - Conference happening in less than 24 hours

1. Drop ID - 52283
  2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
  1. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
  • The first in-person blockchain conference at Oxford University
  1. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
    QR code at the conference

2. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

:ocean: :wave:@matt

Greetings!

Please request Mint-links! It seems you have created your POAP but did not actually request Mint-links.

Link: POAP - The bookmarks of your life

How many Mint-links do you require?

Since your event is in-person, we recommend the use of Mint Links + Magic QR dispenser. It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums:

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

Let us know if you have any questions!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi, I’ve just requested a mint link, however, I am not sure where to request Magic QR dispenser.
And may I know when will the mint link get approved? Since our event will be starting in 12 hours. Thanks!!

:wave: :ocean: @matt

You don’t need to! Please watch the attached 1 minute video tutorial.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

You only requested 1 Mint-link!

Please make a top-up request here for more.

I just found out that I need more than one - I requested 300 just now, would you please approve it for me please? thanks!!

:wave: :ocean: @matt

Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body