Urgent #51187 drop today june 23 starting 6pm for nft nyc party

1. Drop ID 51187
  2. Community information
    We have a discord but this is mostly an IRL brand
  3. Nature of the event
    nft nyc yacht party
  4. Distribution plan
    QR website
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    we have already got this approved but we realized we need one unique code versus 250 different codes so we’re submitting a petition to do a website so we dont have to put 250 different codes on 250 stickers… it is all about the UX. we want to have people scan it during the event and not be hindered by one code being used already…

here is the link to the original post POAP Event ID# 51187 Request for Approval Status

Congrats, looks like your petition #51187 received a positive review for 250 mint links.
You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

Since your event is in-person, we recommend & insist on the use of
Mint Links + Magic QR dispenser.
It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums:

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

Let us know if you have any questions!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

You can always request a top up of the approved mint links as needed for event #51187

Julie - could we get the website approved? Given the event is taking place on a yacht we feel comfortable that they event wont be farmed

julie - i need approval for one QR code

i have an event in 2 hours that i have to leave for an this site POAPs.agency wont work to give me one QR code per sheet – print shops need one QR code per sheet

Hello! @itskoz

There are a few steps that you will have to complete in order for the Curation team to review your website petition:

1. change the website name to something more complex
  2. shorten the claim window to the duration of the event (a few hours?)
  3. enable the captcha

**Be aware that making these changes does not guarantee that the petition for POAP Delivery will be approved. **

We encourage the use of the Magic QR Code Dispenser in IRL situations and use cases such as your event.

https://help.poap.xyz/en/articles/5908960-how-do-i-set-up-the-magic-poap-qr-dispenser-to-distribute-mint-links-via-unique-qr-codes

Hey!

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body