Update on request - #34556

1. Drop ID - #34556

2. Community information

1. Nature of the event

This drop is awarding and celebrating the community members who have left a review on the Graphtronauts platform for their chosen indexer. Helping the community and fellow delegators who have come after them to make a well informed choice of which indexer to entrust their GRT with.

This is to celebrate their involvement in the community and how they have helped shape the platform into being a trusted review system used by potential delegators and building trust levels between both delegators and indexers.

1. Distribution plan

When reviewers have left a review this is tied with their eth address, this is the distribution process we would like to use, users would input their eth address and see that they’re eligible for this POAP. Only users who have left a review can claim.

1. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

Unsure, this is the first request I have had not be approved within 24 hours although this is the first one I have not requested mint links for.

Any information on what I have done incorrect or that would aid this in getting approved would be greatly appreciated as this is the final POAP as part of an ongoing collection.

Thank you :pray:t3:

Hey @CM-Graphtronauts

Thanks for the info!

Have you already submitted a Delivery petition?
Delivery is a tool that whitelists Ethereum wallet addresses to be eligible to mint a particular POAP. Delivery is a practical solution for issuers that have access to the wallet addresses of their collectors.

Here’s more info about the different POAP distribution methods: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

Hey! @CM-Graphtronauts

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body