Upcoming Request for 10k POAP Delivery - Advice Requested

Hi there! I wanted to reach out ahead of time to vet a large POAP request with your team.

The Tasty Bones community is offering an OG POAP to all of their members that were in the discord community prior to the mint. They completed the collection of address submissions for this POAP and it looks like the total # of addresses in the allowlist for the Delivery is going to be around 10,000.

I know there is generally a higher level of vetting required when submitting a request this large, so I wanted to get the ball rolling on that. Please let me know what information would be required so that when we go to submit the Event and Delivery requests, we won’t run into a roadblock.

Thanks,
Eric

:wave:@Corgibutts

Thanks for reaching out & also providing that info + context.
The Curation body will review this info & will have an answer for your shortly.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Twitter account is here: https://twitter.com/TastyBonesNFT

The discord is currently Invite Only and has been since it was started. I can have an invite provided to you, but it would need to be through a private channel, I can’t post it here in the forum post. The community in the discord is 20k members of which 10k filled out the form to be able to claim the POAP. This was done using Dyno so each Discord member could only add an address once. Here is the current copy of that list:

Actually, they may start opening up the discord fully after the mint is completed in the next day or so. If so I can provide a link to the discord at that time.

Here’s the link to the discord: Tasty Bones ☠

:wave: @Corgibutts

Curation has asked for you to formally submit your request.

We are looking forward to reviewing your drop.

Please reply with your Event ID here:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Ok let me get with Foster and we’ll work out getting the event request submitted and let you know when it’s in.

1 Like

Ok, they were able to clean up the list and pare it down ahead of time to around 5k addresses. They are giving the community 36 hours to review the list and request any corrections before we create the event.

Ok the Event was created, #31610. Do we need to wait for the Event to be approved before submitting the new Delivery request?

Looks like delivery setup went smoothly, thanks!

Congrats, looks like your delivery petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body