Trying to re-issue an old POAP

Event ID: 17559
Title: 12 days of Alchemixmas #9
Codes Requested: 500
Distribution method: Codes

Hey, I’m trying to get a of claim codes for an expired event, as the drop didn’t work for some reason. Normally i’d be happy to create a new event, but it seems there have been changes to the file size/dimension requirements and POAP will no longer accept our APNG as it’s too large so i’m trying to re-issue codes from the existing expired event.

This is day #9 of a 12 days of Christmas drop we did last year which was to reward community members and participants in certain categories (top discord posters etc) with a unique POAP.

Would you be able to assist here?

thanks a lot!

Hey @metalface ! We’re happy to check on the status of your drop petition.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

Hey, thanks for looking into this - do you guys have an update yet?

Hey, not for the moment.

Can you please give us more information on how you plan to distribute the POAPs?

Thanks,

Thanks for the update!
We’d just be looking to get a load of claim links to send out to people.
Is that possible?

thanks!

Hey @metalface

Yeah, I understand what you’re trying to do. But my question is more related to how do you know who are the people who attended the event and how do you plan to contact them to send them the mint links?

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

Oh my bad! Our Discord mods have collated a list of people who had problems claiming it. We have a bot which will distribute the codes to those people.

Is that any help?

thanks!

Hey @metalface,

We’re sorry but your drop request has expired.
Curation has concerns about the duration of your drop as well as your distribution method. For events on Discord you can use the Degen Bot, which automatically delivers the POAPs to all the attendees. Here you can find more information on how to set it up:

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101

Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet

I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body