Troubles with Delivery Method

Hello! I have been attempting to create a new delivery method for our most recent POAP and I continue to get an error message that says "Error creating delivery. invalid input syntax for integer: “NaN” " – I am not quite sure what this means. I have made many POAPs using the delivery method and I have never received this message before so I am reaching out in hopes that you could help me figure out what the problem would be.

Thank you for your time.

Best,
Taylor

Hey @Nthestarrs,

Thanks for letting us know about this error.
Could you please send us your Event ID so we can help you?

Best,
The Curation Body.

Hi thank you.
The event is #24858 - Nomad Blvd x One Mind Welcome Stamp. I have not been able to create the delivery because of the error so I currently just have the event created with no codes But have a list of 500+ wallets. I know typically we will have a few errors that I would have to go in and fix before it would go through but for some reason this one gave me an error message I had never seen before.

Thank you for your help. Much Appreciated.
Taylor

Hey,
Can you please try again but this time writing the event ID without the #?

Thanks

Amazing, Thank you so much for your help. I was able to create the delivery. Shall I post a delivery request here or would you be able to help me with that as well?

Great!
The Curation Body will take a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible. This could take up to 24 hours— we appreciate your patience :pray:

Can you provide the Event ID please?

Hi! Here is the event ID 24858

Hi @Fio, Is there an update on this event?

Hi, just wanted to check back on here on this. Were we ever able to get this approved? I never received an email. Thank you for your time.

Best,
Taylor

UPDATE:

Looks like your delivery petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body