Tropix POAP Deliveries

Hey POAP team!,

Can y’all check these 2 deliveries for me! Everything been super smooth the last 4 months getting deliveries accepted!
It’s been abnormally longer than usual for them to get accepted.

Thanks Again! Appreciate all the collaboration we have done over the past 5 months! The Tropix Community has appreciated it.

#1990 - Star Wolvez x Tropix Discord DJ Party - April 7th, 2022
#1989 - Galaxy Fight Club x Tropix Discord DJ Party - April 7th, 2022

Best,

Tropix

@TropixMusic

We will be able to review your petition shortly :headphones: :white_check_mark:

Please follow this structure or your petitions will be flagged in the future.

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

check my reply below
"I’ve been working alongside the POAP team for months now and been approved as a trusted POAP distributer where i don’t need to do any discourse for my parties.

I was told this directly by the team.
I have had no issue over the past 4 months
distributed over 60 POAPs for my Tropix Parties

Let me know how we can resolve this best thanks!"

Appreciate the help

Hey All,

Looking for an update to this two POAPs that are abnormally on hold for me.
Just had POAP Delivery #2038 accepted automatically like normal for Tropix Parties.

Both POAP Delievery #1989, & #1990 have been collected the same way I’ve done 20+ times.

• I host parties in different discords. All discords and socials are noted in the delivery.
  • I distribute using POAP Delivery and Collect via a Google Form
  • I use a secret word on the form to fill out as the form is open only during the party
  • After the party, i manually delete the farmers who have unusual emails or those i didn’t see in the event. I remove their ETh Addresses from the claim before i submit
  • It’s a complicated process from my end, but it’s for the experience making it cleaner for y’all and my end for who collects my POAP.

I realize some of y’all joined after I built this relationship with POAP.
I’ve distributed over 60 POAPs for 60 Parties since early 2021.

Thanks

Tropix