Test poap to show to a client

Hi there i’d like to know when my poap will be aviable. It was just a y estand really need it to show to a client

Hey @Franmatz :wave: We’re happy to check on the status of your drop petition.

Can you please provide the following information? These details will make it easier for Curators to review your petition:
Event ID:
Social & Community links: (Twitter, Discord, Youtube, etc.)
How you plan to distribute the POAPs?

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

Its just a test for an event that will happen the following month

Hello @Franmatz

In order to look the event up to assist you the best i can I will need the event ID to look it up.

Thank you,
The POAP Curation Body

Hello there

Here is the event instagram:

https://instagram.com/thepartynameisvibes?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Hope this is enought, its just a proof of concept to us. Really want to try working with poaps in the future

Hello @Franmatz

ok let me start over – Did you even create a petition for a POAP yet?

Hello

I used welook tu créate the poap

Hello @Franmatz

what email did you use to create it?

@Franmatz

I want to assist you in getting the POAP but I need to know the email that you used to create the POAP on we look.

I used my own mail. Its actually this one. But dont worry i made a presentation with my personal poap and they like it. Maybe we will try to make another one in the future

@Franmatz

If you type the email here I can look it up and let you know what happened to your original petition.

Sure the mail is: franco.exe.m@gmail.com

Hope we can work together again in the future

@Franmatz

The event id is #60967 it was approved for 75 POAPs.

Is this the one you were looking for?

Check your email for the mint links (spam folders too)
you will have to use the magic Dispenser to distribute this:

Mint Links + Magic QR dispenser. It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums:

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

Let us know if you have any questions!

@Franmatz

I found the other POAP you wanted to use as a test. It is being reviewed right now. Ill get back to you with the results.

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 16 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.