Stilll waiting on my POAP to be approved

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    @kamilmouthon is my twitter, I am creating a POAP for CharmVerse.io, and it is not yet approved (Reading CharmVerse’s ‘Web3 in Uni’ piece)
  3. Nature of the event
    Reading our web3 piece, it’s important for us to reward our true followers
  4. Distribution plan
    Hide the secret in the article
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I don’t know

Hey @kamilmouthon :wave: We’re happy to check on the status of your drop petition.

Can you please provide the following information? These details will make it easier for Curators to review your petition:
Event ID:
Social & Community links: (Twitter, Discord, Youtube, etc.)
How you plan to distribute the POAPs?

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

Event ID: #60945
Social & Community links:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CharmVerse
Discord: CharmVerse
How you plan to distribute the POAPs: We plan to create a secret drop, and to hide the secret within the article.

hello @kamilmouthon

It looks like your team did in fact create the event, but no mint links were ever requested during setup.
You’ll have to use your edit code on (https://app.poap.xyz/admin/events/ to request mint links there.
After that, you’ll want to set up the Magic POAP QR Dispenser by following our guide here: How Do I Set Up the Magic POAP Dispenser to Distribute Mint Links Via Unique QR Codes? | POAP Help Center

Hello @kamilmouthon

Please read the Curation Guidelines:

When we say that POAP is an ecosystem for the preservation of memories, we intend for POAPs to be mementos of a particular experience. A part of the core value proposition of POAPs is that they are a souvenir your get simply for doing something you generally like to do in your life – there is no particular transactional incentive.

“Engagement farming” is generally defined as issuers using POAPs in a way that incentivizes transactional behavior. Any statement to the effect of “Do X to get a POAP” – particularly where X is an action that boosts performance in social media algorithms – is basically a marker of engagement farming.

“Like to get a POAP”
“Follow to get a POAP”
“Tweet about it to get a POAP”

these all violate Issuer Guidelines on proper usage of POAP.

As you can see in this screen shot of your Twitter account- Pre-announcing POAP on Social Media outlets such as Twitter is engagement farming.

Please read the documentation and let us know if you have any questions.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

@kamilmouthon

It looks like your team did in fact create the event, but no mint links were ever requested during setup.
You’ll have to use your edit code on (https://app.poap.xyz/admin/events/60945 to request mint links there.
After that, you’ll want to set up the Magic POAP QR Dispenser by following our guide here: How Do I Set Up the Magic POAP Dispenser to Distribute Mint Links Via Unique QR Codes? | POAP Help Center

Here is a message from Alex, one of CharmVerse’s cofounders:

Hey POAP team,

Sorry for the policy violation. It wouldn’t happen again. We simply didn’t get a chance to adapt to the new policies.

Going forward, we’ll stick to providing POAP for events like Twitter Spaces and Community Calls and not for transactional incentives.

Alex

Apparently, the POAP reader was refused can I just ask for which reason?

Hello @kamilmouthon

The petition was reviewed negatively by the Curation Team due to the distribution plan you wanted to use:

Hiding the Secret Word in the article is not a responsible distribution method.
The Curation Guidelines clearly describe the Issuers Responsibilities:

You can consider another distribution method:

and resubmit your petition.

Here are some distribution resources that you can use for future petitions:

Take care!
The POAP Curation Team