Status of POAP - #39780

Hi Team,

I have successfully issued POAPs with quick turnaround in the past, but this time around submitted April 18, 2022 at approx 3:04PM PST and nothing as of yet.

Here is the link and thanks in advance.

Cheers,

HSC Team

1. Event ID: 39780
  2. Community information:
    High Smugglers Club
    https://twitter.com/highsmugglers
    Login • Instagram
    https://www.highsmugglersclub.io/
  3. Nature of the event
    This POAP represents a thank you from the Smugg Squad and will in the near future reward our loyal community members who showed support and believe in what’s to come of this collection. Rug to High End Smugg is our purpose, passion and mission
  4. Distribution Method
    Links of 300 tokens
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Unsure why it’s being held everything seems in order and we’re a viable going concern NFT project

@Hsc

Unfortunately, your drop was reviewed with negative results.
It did not seem to be in the context of an event.

POAPs are meant to commemorate life’s most remarkable events.
Each POAP should be a bookmark for a special moment.

Question:
How did you measure support in this instance?

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thanks for the reply it was a very memorable day for many reasons with one being a group of us and our loyal community coming out with the backstory and our story, which is exactly what we tried to do with the POAP, but weren’t clear.

As a community it was our coming out as our story and taking a Rug and turning it into a high end smugg.

We mentioned as much in our announcement, but i can see how that maybe wasnt conveyed in the short description in the POAP we provided.

Are you able to review our announcement in the discord yesterday and see as much or how do we proceed? It was a huge day for our team and our community just explained poorly I’m learning now from your reply.

Thanks,
Kevin