Smol Bananas First Ever AMA

Event ID: 26159
Description: This POAP commemorates attendees of the first-ever Smol Bananas Discord AMA with artwork by tyomazomg#8182 @antizomgclub
Date: January 31, 2022
Codes requested: 60
Distribution method: Claim Site / Manual Entry

@SmolBananas

Please follow the advice in our last replies.

Do you have any questions or concerns?

@SmolBananas

Done, I was able to do it again and it worked but I only received 10 invite links instead of 60 I requested event #1268

Hey @SmolBananas,
We wanted to make the full amount positive, but than saw that you made a delivery too, so we gave that one a positive review.

Oh, gotcha, just requested 60 codes thru the website link was getting an error when I tried “reached minting limit” but realized there weren’t any codes i generated

Got it, I see that now but I would like to keep the POAP selected for people that I added manually to the event. Is there any way to do that via the website or I may just ask for more one time links instead of the website method to prevent overextending of the POAP .
Thanks!!

:wave:@SmolBananas

I think your asking about QR codes → mint-links

Best advice: request mints links via new POAP drop.

Please review POAP distribution methods.
These resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests:
POAP Help Center
How-to-set-up-a-POAP-drop
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet

I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

I’m so confused.

So I was sent 10 custom links, then was told the website was approved for the amount requested. Now it is unclaimable even though I only had 40 or so wallet addresses, 20 less then the amount minted.

I thought bc I had added the wallet addresses only those wallets could claim one time? How do I check who minted and how many, as I didn’t want them minting more than one.

Also, I can’t request more custom links? The only option is for me to create a new event? Then manual delivery but how do I make sure the mint is 1 wallet address per mint - bc people have abused mine

Hey @SmolBananas,

As I can see, your petition for 60 codes on secret website was positively reviewed. You also received a positive review on your petition for mint links (10/60 codes).

You can check who minted on the POAP Gallery: POAP Gallery

You always can request more links if needed. Please be sure to be responsible with distribution :slight_smile: You can contact our Customer Support team for further assistance on distribution methods: POAP Help Center

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body