SkullFest Poap Secret Word Distribution

2. A joint participation Twitter Space with 10 total projects participating. @nahfungiblebone (heading poap curation) @sacred_skulls (hosting the Twitter space)

3. Nature of the event
    Celebrating the first ever SkullFest. That marks the collaboration between 10 skull related projects.

4. Distribution plan
    Via a secret word distribution method, open for fifteen minutes during the space.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    The petition isn’t quite necessary at this point. I have just requested more codes, and I just wanted to ensure that all the codes are received.

We are having a much larger audience than the poaps we have produced alone, however with the collaboration of all of these projects we have over 700 people showing they will attend. We love sharing the poap technology and utilizing it in appropriate manners. Thank you for your time and hopefully the codes can be added before the event at 1:00pm ET today.

@Fio Just wanted to drop a ditch effort ping, hoping to have the extra claims via secret word available by the time of drop. 2:00 pm ET.

:ocean: :wave:@NFB

Congrats!! :tada: you drop was positively reviewed for 300 Secret-word claims.

If you need more claim codes, please submit a top-up request via Mint-links for additional attendees.
Link: https://app.poap.xyz/admin/events/skullfest-2022-2022

All the best,
The POAP curation Body

Heyo, appreciate that! While the secret word claiming window is already closed. I’ve sent a top-up request for some more mint links for the few members that were here, but didn’t get a chance to claim.

Thanks again for your response!

1 Like