Shark-versary: 1st SharkDAO Anniversary POAP

Event #: 55435

Hello,

I created this POAP and asked for 100 links when I should put ‘0’ in the box since I wanted to create a secret word. I’ve since created a secret word but I don’t know how to edit the number links. Is there anything else that needs to be done?

Thank you!

:wave: :ocean: @Cryptasha

Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

Please review Secret-distribution here:

POAP Issuer Guidelines - POAP
Distribution Method : POAP (Not-So) Secret Words - A POAP Tutorial - YouTube

You requested 1/1 Secret. How many did you intend to request?
You requested 100 Mint-links.

It seems your event has passed? If this is the case please distribute Mint-links to
only your engaged attendees.

Easy method for distributing Mint-links: https://yamm.com/
Additional Distribution Methods All Resources | POAP Directory

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thanks for responding!

I did request 100 mint links but I made a mistake by doing that because I only wanted to create a Secret Word so that people could mint the POAPs that way. From what I’ve read, I should have requested 0. I chatted with POAP support and they told me to go ahead and add the Secret Word then reach out on here.

Hey @Cryptasha

TY for the context!
I’ve noticed that you only requested 1 Secret Word. This means, only 1 POAP. I guess it was a mistake.

For future drops: If you need Secrets, submit a petition for 0 Mint Links and then request Secrets, for the amount of POAPs you need :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any questions!

Hey!

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 40 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.