Please share:

• The event name
  • How you received it
  • Any special memory you have associated with it

Looking forward to seeing some interesting POAP stories! :purple_heart:

37 Likes

I’ll go first :upside_down_face:

• DappCon 2019

• I received it at the POAP booth inside the conference by Patricio himself! I scanned a static QR on the back of a large physical POAP badge!

• It’s special to me because it was the first time I had discovered POAP. I got to have an awesome conversation about the technology, sybil resistance and a permanent reminder of that event forever!

Here is a photo of the booth, pulled from this blog post:

10 Likes
  • Rubic Doge 12-May-2021
  • Asking a question in the r/rubic AMA
  • Probably the first time I experienced a big return on a trade/small mcap token
4 Likes

To be honest, the first Poap I got was from Poap (community call 1)and I was really excited because at that time I had heard and read interesting information about the platform and it was interesting to me, and you can say that for the first two or three days I was checking it out and sharing it with my friends. It was interesting

4 Likes

electro Bro its my fist poap and i start my decenteraland account and when i walking there see the somewhere play music and when i go there i see many people stand behind the machine and when i go there see on top of machine write POAP and i dont know what is that bit i claim it with one click on that machine … after that i search what is POAP and know and install the app and know i have more that 300 hundered Poap and i like this Project !

2 Likes

• I received it assisting in a video conference of ETHLATAM telegram group
  • It’s special because it was the first POAP I get. I was at that time very confuse but was all an experience very greatfull to get.
4 Likes

The first time that Vitalik came to argentina! The drop was made by using POAP sticker cards

6 Likes

Zapper Terminator AMA #3 - Immasandwich

09-Dec-2021
I got it through degen
I love it because it’s my first POAP and I like hamburger

2 Likes

For me it was Agave DAO rush week open house

Agave is a project launched by the first DAO I joined, the cute logo reminds me that I designed a few emojis for the Discord server at the start of the project. It was really exciting to get my first POAP after missing a few other ones :star2:

3 Likes

My first poap: I attended the zoom meeting of the Bitcountry project. They didn’t say they would give poap. Even if they told me, I wasn’t very interested in those times. They said that 2 days after the event ends, they will distribute the poap and send it to their e-mail address. 2 days later the poap arrived. I even minted on eth mainnet with my first experience. I really liked Poap. That day I made a decision and started collecting poap. Currently, I have hundreds of poap and I have 2 Turkish poap articles about poap. I always say this. Much nicer and better quality than many poap nfts. Poaps will be indispensable for Web3 projects. Thank you.

2 Likes

Name Got Chi?
i cant remember it
i know that my friend call me to attend a meetting

1 Like

My first POAP that I received was UD MEME LORD from Unstoppable Domains for creating fun memes.
I saw a tweet about poap that when we participate in events,we can earn a poap for our proof attendance and I decided to install poap App and I got my first POAP about after a week that I installed the App.
I was really happy and I always checked the App and saw the POAP.

2 Likes

hi my first poap is for attendance to poap community call on 28th jan 2022

6 Likes
  • My First POAP with ONE37pm

• I was awarded this POAP on the ONE37pm discord, and I was quickly getting on board with other NFT communities!

• This POAP means so much to me because right after I minted my first POAP, I was hooked on the protocol, and I did so much research to learn from it and help grow it!

It also helped that ONE37pm made a blog post on; What Are POAPs and Why are They Impotant

2 Likes

Road to 2022 - POAP :fr: Celebration

**31-Dec-2021**

Because of the gyroscope project, I had just gotten to know Poap and realized how cool it is. So I tried to know more about it and follow its community. for activity on @poapfr on twitter Receive that .

:heart_eyes:

And this was the best gift to get to know POAP better I was able to receive it.

4 Likes

My first Poap was from Coin Gecko for being a premium subscriber in 2021, and I’ve been addicted ever since :heart:

6 Likes

My first poap was an Adidas poap, got it from their official app, very memorable.
01-adidas-poap-badge-1

3 Likes

The first poap I collected was SolStar Early Supporter.

I remembered the SolStar team member sent it to me through twitter DM.
I didn’t know what poap was at the time, but looking back now, it definitely opened up a whole new world for me.

1 Like

Unstoppable Tweet-Tweet-Elite

I participated in the UD event.
It was where I started my crypto journey.
ce

5 Likes

my first poap

2 Likes