Several POAPs have not been approved

Hi, I am sorry to bring such a large request of reviews but I thought it would be preferential to create one thread for all, I hope this is appropriate.

I’m a moderator for a community, and I have recently been given responsibility over getting POAPs out for the weekly community events that we run, and I think I may have done something wrong to have so few of the requests I have made be approved for delivery, or mint links.

The MetaTravelers ( https://twitter.com/MetaTravelers ) run weekly events for their community members and reward regular engagement with POAPs.

These usually are small events, or puzzles, for the dedicated members and have between 5-50 valued members of the community attending.

Some of these are just mint link requests and others are for deliveries, I submitted several in a short space of time as the previous person handling POAPs had been unavailable.

Following are the IDs of Events, and where applicable the Delivery IDs

Gamer events:

#28996 - MetaGamer POAP JAN1822
#28997 - MetaGamer POAP JAN2522
#28998 - MetaGamer POAP FEB0122
#28999 - MetaGamer POAP FEB0822

Decentraland events:

#29439 MetaTravelers DCL Headhunter JAN1322
#1508 - MetaTravelers DCL Headhunter JAN1322

#29090 - MetaTravelers DCL Headhunter FEB1722
#1574 - MetaTravelers DCL Headhunter FEB1722

Art contest, and Decentraland art party event:

#29436 MetaTravelers Creative Traveler Creator FEB0622
#29437 - MetaTravelers Creative Traveler Gallery Reveler FEB0622
#29438 MetaTravelers Creative Traveler Grand Prize Winner FEB0622

#1509 - MetaTravelers Creative Traveler Creator FEB0622
#1510 - MetaTravelers Creative Traveler Gallery Reveler FEB0622
#1511 - MetaTravelers Creative Traveler Grand Prize Winner FEB0622

Puzzle Challenges:

#29430 - MetaTravelers Ingenious Traveler Puzzle Participant JAN2422
#29431 - MetaTravelers Ingenious Traveler First Place JAN2422
#29433 - MetaTravelers Ingenious Traveler Second Place JAN2422

#1512 - MetaTravelers Ingenious Traveler Puzzle Participant JAN2422
#1514 - MetaTravelers Ingenious Traveler First Place JAN2422
#1515 - MetaTravelers Ingenious Traveler Second Place JAN2422

#29434 - MetaTravelers Ingenious Traveler Puzzle Participant FEB1422
#29435 - MetaTravelers Ingenious Traveler First Place FEB1422

For the drops events that have a number of mint links requested I can individually distribute those links to the participants, and for the events with more participants that have been created with a delivery I will add the collected wallets to the delivery

Thank you for your time

Hey, thanks for reaching out. Happy to handle this in bulk.

Can you outline roughly the contours of the community (what is the focus) and the initiatives that these are falling under?

The MetaTravelers Universe (MTU) is a metaverse NFT project building out metaverse lands owned by the project and creating interoperative avatar NFTs for people to use in those worlds.

Currently the focus is community building and engagement with contests, be that gaming, headhunting or creative art contests, with a reward system in place (NFT airdrops, early access to the metaverse and game we are making, being written into the comic series) for people who have several weekly POAPs collected to show they are very active in participating in events curated for the community, we have been doing regular events and issuing POAPs to attendees since December. We award prizes such as ETH or NFTs to the winners of each event, but wish to give everyone a POAP because they have taken part in the event and committed time and effort that we value, even if they were not the first place finisher.

Happy to discuss further or give more detail if needed.

I started putting the deliveries through yesterday, and will try to finish with the rest today. Would definitely love to talk to you about your experiences as a community manager and how POAPs have been fitting into that, but that’s not urgent - with regards to this issue, you should be set to enjoy your drops shortly. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Update: OK, seems like we’re nearly there.

A few notes:

1. I’ve sent you mint links for 28996, 28997, 28998, and 28999.
  2. For everything that had a delivery attached, I’ve mostly reviewed the deliveries which should now be live, with the exception of the “First Place”/ “Second Place” POAPs. This is mostly because deliveries for one POAP don’t make much sense; I’m assuming you’re able to track down the participant or else mint directly to their wallet address.
  3. I can’t seem to find either mint links or a delivery relating to 29434. Please either submit the delivery, or request the mint links.

Thanks!

1 Like

Oh wow thank you you’re a star, thank you for taking the time to do this so quickly, I will get right on that for #29434.

Yes you raise a great point, for those 1st/2nd place ones! I have the wallet addresses for them which is why I went with delivery, but I didn’t realise you can mint to them directly without it being a delivery. I can track them down and send them a mint link though if that’s preferable, no problem there, if you are able to generate a single mint link for those ones :yellow_heart: I’d be very grateful, and I’ll set future events up to make sure that’s a simpler process for a mint link.

1 Like

#1645 - MetaTravelers Ingenious Traveler Puzzle Participant FEB1422
this is the delivery for #29434, my apologies for missing that one.

And for #28998 - MetaGamer POAP FEB0122 - I think this one got skipped over accidentally as there were two emails with mint links for #28997, but there haven’t been any for this one yet,

Everything else is perfect!

Thank you for your help!

Hey @inxe,
You are right, seems like it got missed.
Check your email again, you should have received your mint links now :slight_smile:

1 Like