Schaef at the Seaside 2.0 - 61651

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    webite for drop You Are The Media - Schaef At The Seaside 2.0
  3. Nature of the event
    This is a IRL event I am a supporting speaker and I wanted to introduce the idea of POAPS to the audience doing a 1 at a time scan via magic paop scanner will not work. Ideally I would like a website set up with the link that the audience can go to. So I can display just 1 QR code to the whole audience on the main screen. Using the dispenser would not work as I dont have access to the audience on a 1 by 1 basis
  4. Distribution plan
    I would like to use a POAP website
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    It is not being held yet, however I did the application wrong. I requested 115 mint links at the 1st stage instaed of 0. I now want a website which I have just requested.
    hope that makes sense

:wave: :ocean: @Steenstones

Curation will be able to process your request after the following updates.
The Distribution Duration Maximum for your website must be set to 1 hour or less & limited to 1 day.

Link to edit website: https://app.poap.xyz/admin/websites
Steps:
1.Clink on Create New.
2. Search by Event ID.
3. Utilize your edit code from your initial email from POAP to make the updates.

This time limit is intended to prevent farming. Farmers :farmer: are individuals who claim POAPs from
as many communities as possible, in the hopes of extracting value out of them at a later date.
If your website URL is leaked, these individuals will take these claims from your valued community members. The Magic QR Dispenser & printed Mint-links are more secure methods & do not require a set distribution duration.

For longer Distribution Duration we insist you utilize one of the following methods:

1. The Magic QR Dispenser:
It can be readily displayed across multiple devices + mediums:

Resource Links:
How Do I Set Up the Magic POAP Dispenser to Distribute Mint Links Via Unique QR Codes? | POAP Help Center
Magic QR Dispenser Community Made Video Tutorial

2. Printed-Mint-links
If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency .
(They can be printed or placed on objects).

Let us know if you have any questions!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thank you. I have shortened the window to 90 mins. However the POAP.agency might well serve my purpose!

Hey @Steenstones

Congrats, Curators approved your petitions for POAP Website and POAP Mint Links.

Enjoy your event :slight_smile: