Review needed for POAP Event ID: #37109, Drop Date: 04-Apr-2022

1. Drop ID

2. Community information
A link to our Twitter: https://twitter.com/aztecnetwork?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

2. Nature of the event
Commemorating Aztec Network’s first community call and AMA. This POAP will be distributed as a thank you to everyone who joined the call in our Discord community!

3. Distribution plan
We have requested the approximate number of Mint Links relative to the number of users in our call & plan to make use of the POAP Magic QR dispenser to distribute to said users.

4. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
Nothing has suggested that our POAP claim doesn’t hold up to the standards but your FAQ advised I post the info here to help speed up the process!

1 Like

@Aztec_Network

2500 Mint-links is a lot for a first time drop.

How did you verify that your attendees were engaged & stayed in attendance?

For discord we typically recommend the DeGen Bot.
Third-Party POAP Tools | POAP Help Center

1 Like

Hi @frankie

Thanks for getting back to me! we monitored attendance ourselves at various intervals during the call and the number stayed around the 2300 mark.

We requested 2500 mint links for those that may have dropped in or out or wanted to claim after, but in the spirit of proper use of POAP we’re happy to restrict that number to correspond to that of people on the call or reduce further!

We have a plan to release more POAPS down the line for our monthly community calls and are prepared to try the DeGen Bot to help monitor this properly. We wanted to ask if some other methods would be also appropriate ways of logging engagement such as - surveys/quiz at the end of call in order to obtain the POAP? Or alternatively the QR code/secret word shown by one of the core team during the call for a limited period of time?

Many thanks!

Hey @Aztec_Network

Thanks for the context!

For this drop: how do you plan to distribute the 2,500 mint links? Do you have a list of the attendees?

The Magic QR dispenser wouldn’t work because it is a tool to distribute the POAPs during a live event.

Hey @Fio

I see! We have a survey that we distributed post-call & can provide a whitelist if needed of names and wallet addresses. What would you suggest as an alternative - would the secret word work?

Thanks!

Hey @Fio

Just checking in regarding your last question - We’re happy to provide a list of attendees on the call as we sent out a survey to all those who were on the call!

Let me know your thoughts :slightly_smiling_face:

@Aztec_Network

Do to farming concerns, we will only be able to positively review a handful of POAPs for you to distribute to key community members. POAPs are meant to bookmark life’s remarkable moments. Farming refers to POAPs minted by collectors who do not truly engage with the communities they mint POAPs from. They try to redeem as many POAPs as possible, in the hopes the will be able to extract value from it in the future. You are welcome to send us the list/survey for your call.

For future drops akin to this, DEGEN bot or secret word are the best methods :white_check_mark:

1.How Do I Set Up a POAP Secret? | POAP Help Center
Guidelines :

• Do not announce the POAP, prior to the AMA.

• Use a random Secret; don’t use a word that is in the title of your drop.
    For example, “secret word like “WeLovePuppies” is fine, but “TruFi” is easy to guess and should not be used.

• Claim should only be open for a maximum of 15-30 minutes & should be closed after your event ends.

• Only say the word verbally (don’t share it by DM or elsewhere online).
    *Tips: Try to use 1 capital letter & 1 number if possible.

1. Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body