Requesting info about my poap status

Hi im looking into poap number 29100. It been around 48 hours. Any update? The release is suppose to be Tuesday and I still need to get a qr code set up. 29100 - JTVHQ Founding Parcel is the event. Any help is really appreciated.

anything would be amazing:)

Hey @monster,

We’re thrilled you want to drop a POAP :medal_military: We reviewed your petition, but before making a decision we need some more information from you:

Can you please clarify how you plan to distribute?
Is this a past event? (the artwork says “December 2021”)

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

no this is is a event to remember the first parcel purchased on that date for our community and will be given out with the reveal of our new land design and will be given out by a qr image on our new scene! hope this helps.

did this answer the questions

Hey! Thanks for the info.
And how do you plan to distribute?

@monster

BTW: Nice video content. I personally enjoy the quality of it

We will close this petition out soon if we do not hear back from you.
Take a look at POAP Glossary before crafting a new response.

Can you please provide the following information? These details will make it easier for Curators to review your petition:

Typically format:
Event ID: 29100
Social & Community links: (Twitter, Discord, Youtube, etc.) ** * Found them on your website, but please provide them when asked for more info***

How you plan to distribute the POAPs?
POAPs are meant to be bookmarks of life’s remarkable moments.
If we have bookmarks for everything, then nothing is special .
Who do you intend to send these POAPs to, Why? (Reasoning )

We would like to know your intentions
I did some homework → This is for the recognition of the founding of JTV HQ. It was the first Parcel purchased live on the streaming platform Twitch. You mean parcel of land in DCL, right? Decentraland

Please make sure the description can be interpreted by anyone who reads it without further context.
Easter Eggs, word or unknown reference included at the end of the description is ok.

Please do not assume we will innately understand. Be as thorough as possible in your request + petitions

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests:
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet

2 video tutorials that may be helpful:
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

hi i didnt know if the response was going to come before the event so we resubmitted with more info and it was approved here is the link. we ran into some trouble with the distribution tho

and then the poap link based qr from the magic machine didnt work for or plan to distribute. which was a qr on top of the land. the qr was changing every time, so we applied for a website

and i put 500 in the request for the website because it wouldnt let me put 0

@frankie also thank you we try and sorry for any added work. Im still learning how poaps work.

Hey, I will close this post since it seems the problem was solved:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body