Requesting Drop Approval for the IndieDAO

1. 33825
  2. Twitter: @theindiedao website: Indie DAO - 2C | Two's Complement
  3. Weekly event where indies in the IndieDAO discuss news in crypto and web 3
  4. DM
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I created a bunch of drops for a new weekly event we started in early 2022, all of those got approved, but our typically weekly event I have created POAPs for hasn’t quite been approved yet. I am wondering if it is because I created a lot of back log for our other event since we just got artwork for it. Additionally, I will need to “re-create” event 33887 as I didn’t adjust the expiration date and the drop was approved with expired codes. I was told to come here first and explain that situation before just up and re-creating the event. I hope this is helpful! I apologize for any confusion as I am talking about two different events here, but the main thing I want to check in on is the event listed on this post :slight_smile: Thank you for your help! I appreciate it!

Hey @tae

We’re happy to check on the status of your petition 33825

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

Regarding petition 33887, could you try changing the expiring date?

1 Like

Thank you so much! Super appreciate it! I did try and change the expiration on 33887 but it kept giving me the “Edition_Expired” error or something to that effect. I talked to someone via chat on the site last night and they mentioned that this was a case they had prior and they got the devs to change the expiration date but it was not a practice they wanted to do because they are trying to avoid creating new codes for expired events.

Thank you again!

Hey @Tae

Event #33825 has received a positive review, congrats! :star_struck:
Regarding #33887, we suggest re-submit your petition but using another artwork, since you can’t repeat artworks :pensive:
You can add the date on the artwork, for instance.
How do you plan to distribute these mint links?

So, artwork can’t change…it has to be the artwork I submitted with the 1 on it…what can change is the name of the of event. But I don’t think we can change the artwork for it. I could ask…but I’m not sure :confused:

Oh and I would be distributing these through DM

Great!

Any change in the artwork is ok :slight_smile: Let us know once you re-submit the petition.

1 Like

I re-submitted! Event ID 34788 we made the number on the coffee mug larger hehe let me know if this works!

Congrats, looks like your new petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body