Requesting #55298 links secret words were not distributed within timeframe

Hi all! I thought having a POAP secret word would work best for distribution but it has not. Is it possible to get the 40 mints I requested for the secret word as individual links? I will manually distribute them as I track all the attendees by hand anyway.

1 Like

Hey @LMDesigns8

Can you please explain in more detail why the secret word petition didn’t work for you so that we can best assist you going forward?

Can you please provide the following information?
Event ID:
Social & Community links: (Twitter, Discord, Youtube, etc.)
How you plan to distribute the POAPs?

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

2 Likes

If you could also review the New Curation Guidelines at your earliest convenience

Thank You!

2 Likes

Hi Julie,

It kept giving the people who tried to use it an error that the code didn’t exist. I had issues with the time frame window and ppl trying to mint it after the closed time. I tried and got the same issue and I’d hate for people to not get their POAPs so I wanted to message the attendees with the links.

Event ID: 55298
Twitter: @LMDesigns8
Distribution: I have a list of all attendees I will manual provide them with their POAP links

1 Like

Hello! @LMDesigns8

Thank you for the context.
Were people using the mobile app to mint the POAP using the secret word?
Also I noticed:

Tuesday 7/19/22 at 9-11pm EST - this was the twitter Space time
19-Jul-2022 18:30 to 19-Jul-2022 19:00 (GMT-4) – This was your claim window.

The claim window was from 630pm - 700pm EST and the event was from 700pm -11pm EST.
You would have to have set the claim window to fall within the time frame of the Twitter Space itself.
In order for people to have claimed the POAP during the live event

Please submit a petition for mint links for the number of people you have confirmed that attended the twitter space.

1 Like

It was the time change! Oh ok I understand. I will just do manual distribution even though it is a bit more work. Is there anyway to get the links to the 40 POAPs or since the event is over is there nothing I can give to the attendees?

1 Like

are you going to email the links or Twitter DM the links to the attendees?

1 Like

I was going to Twitter DM them out

1 Like

Ok go ahead and create a petition for mint links for this event.

1 Like

Hey @LMDesigns8

I haven’t found your petition for Mint Links, have you submitted it?
Let us know if you have any questions, happy to help!

Hi Fio,

I was not sure how to go about doing the above. Is that through discourse or discord?

Hello @LMDesigns8

You will have to create a separate drop Petition to request the mint links - you can follow this guide if needed:

Hey!

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body