Requested mint links instead of website/qr #37689 - Party Animalz Speakeasy Society & Friends in Los Angeles

Event ID: **37689**
Community information: Party Animalz Speakeasy Society & partnering NFT communities - Art collective & access pass
Nature of the event: Party, Live Art, Gallery Showing
Distribution plan: website & QR code sent to attendee emails
Why do you believe this petition is being held?

This POAP was approved (thank you!) but I mistakenly requested mint links in the initial step instead of waiting to do a website & QR code request. Is it possible to amend the distribution method still?
PS -
Hello! Haven’t been able to get approved for the community/appeals section yet so I hope this is ok here - I can remove if not. Thank you for your time and help!

Hey @f0xapocalypse

Website is not an appropriate method for a past event. This distribution method is ideal for situations where you are certain the people who are given this link will not share it elsewhere. A birthday party with close friends is a great example!

I see you received a positive review for 888 mint links for this event.
Do you have a list of the attendees?

Hi fiorescan, thank you.

Yes, I didn’t mean to request the mint links as it is not very feasible to distribute from my understanding.

The event was private, invite only, to members of our NFT community.

By all means this was intended to be a QR code for attendees to scan at the event but I was not given the art in time.

Hey @f0xapocalypse

Do you know the Magic POAP Dispenser? It’s a tool to distribute your POAPs in live events, it converts every mint link into a unique QR code.

Here’s a tutorial:

Hey! :wave:

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body