Requested Information for the Event #31572

2. Links:
    https://twitter.com/berylbilici
    BERYL-X0111

3. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?

I am celebrating the first steps of my collectible project which is finally in progress right now.
It’s also 1st year of my NFT journey and the community was so supportive since day 1.
I want to give them back by providing them a key which will be a WL spot for the generative project.
Also I am trying to compensate the first event that I didn’t get the codes for my Discord members.
By providing the new POAPs as a key and as an appreciation for the 1 year of support.

It is so important because the community is everything and as an artist, I care about them a lot.
And I don’t want to disappoint them again because I don’t get the codes even tho I promised them and created my list of wallets.

1. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
    I collected all of the wallet addresses for each person and I will be sending each by my own hands.
    1 POAP for 1 person only.

2. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I have no idea.

These were getting held largely due to lack of information. Please see Curator Guidelines: Creating Quality Drops and Curator Guidelines: So you got smoke signals from the POAP Curation Body for tips on how to avoid this scenario going forward.

1 Like

Thank you so much, my bad. I will be more careful about it next time.
Sorry if I sounded a bit stressful, I wanted to distribute them asap, that’s why.

Thanks so much for your help! I really appreciate it.
Have a great day!

Thanks for acknowledging the situation. This becomes a lot easier for everyone when we assume positive intent :slight_smile: have a good weekend.

2 Likes

Thank you Isabel :people_hugging: And yes you are right, sorry again :relaxed::pray:t2: