REQUESTED EXTRA LINKS AS ISSUES WITH QR DISPENSER not working

Apologies , I don’t know how this happened and am deeply sorry this was compromised . I will take extra measures to insure this never happens again.
Event ID: 39577 Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)https://twitter.com/i/communities/1496957260429500418

Nature of the event : Twitter community ART: membership token

Distribution Method : Individual link after membership confirmed by Laurence White and team , two step process.

Why do you believe this petition is being held?
I had submitted a previous application #38809 which was approved however I was given the wrong artwork , I received an email from Isobel and I replied and followed up with another email . Utilised the Discourse topic , also contacted the CHAT desk and then received a request from the team to start a new topic. POAP was approved but then I used the QR dispenser and about 100 did not get the POAP. I spoke to the helpdesk . they did say they had received a few errors with the QR Dispenser last week Now I have been referred to you . I asked for extra 100 individual links . I genuinely really need these for Wednesday morning if at all possible please and thank you . Pamela

I am based in Australia and time zones can be challenging . I appreciate everything you are achieving with POAP. Thak you

Hey @Irishfairy

Your drop was petty seriously compromised :confused:

Check out all the addresses with tremendous numbers of POAPs:

As a result, the POAP Curation Body made a negative review of your petition.

POAP issuers are expected to be responsible for the way they distribute POAPs to community members. Issuers should only give POAPs to the people who actually participated in the event being commemorated.

The Curation Body reviews issuer’s past drops and checks if they were responsibly distributed. Multiple poor distributions can result in negative reviews of future petitions.

Please check the POAP Quality Guidelines and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 40 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.