Request to approve #22870 on Jan 13th

POAP for A private party with an artist, collab with RECESS DAO

Hey @frontpage!

Could you please provide more information about the event and how you plan to distribute the POAPs?
If you have any links, socials, or more event info, it would be most appreciated.

We are striving to create the best ecosystem for the preservation of memories.
This info will help us serve the Web 3.0 community more reliably.

Wishing you the best with your drop!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Yes, we would like to display the QR code so that the true of fans of Louis the child can collect the POAP tonight if they make it to this intimate show. we are debuting our NFT collab with them.

Hey @frontpage!

We’ve gone ahead and given your request a positive review :confetti_ball:

Personally, I’m a big fan of Louis The Child and would love to see those who are lucky enough to make it to the event come away with a memorable experience and, perhaps more importantly, a memorable POAP to commemorate their attendance!

With that said, please update the event description to indicate:

• what is memorable about the event and
  • why collectors should be proud of owning this POAP

Including a website will also make this a higher quality drop (even if just a link to LTC Spotify – but preferably to the event page).

Above all, I would like to ensure that the drop is executed correctly and everyone who attended the event can receive their POAP:

Could you please walk us through how you intend to display the QR code at the event and ensure each attendee gets one?

This stopped working?
Please help

Hey @frontpage — I understand your event is over now, but perhaps we can still help.

Please email support@poap.io with your EventID and a detailed description of your issue, and we’ll do our best to smooth this over!