Request regarding duplicate for failed event #63545

Drop #63545 was expired before the event started due to me forgetting to account for time zones when inputting the expiration date. I still want to distribute these to attendees. I was told to check in here before creating a duplicate event

Hello @PartyTrick

We’re happy to check on the status of your petition.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

@PartyTrick

Since this is a past event - you can only be approved for mint links.
You will not be approved for Secret Word for this event now.
How do you know who attended? How did you keep track?
How many mint links would you need for the attendees?

Hello @PartyTrick

The Curators discussed this case and determined that the best path forward for this is to resubmit a new petition for mint links. Since this is a past event the Secret word is not applicable and will not be approved.

Here is a resource for creating POAP Drops and for the sizing of your artwork:

All the Best,
The POAP Curation Body

So to do this should I edit the drops expiration date then request more links or make an entirely new drop?

@PartyTrick

You will need to make new drop and check the sizing of your artwork following these guidelines;

I suppose this would be a good time to ask about sizing. I personally would like to keep using the rectangles as they mimic a traditional concert poster and we are a music oriented community. That being said if this could cause complications with approval in the future then we will make the switch. Also more than willing to switch to circle artwork if we can just get this one last event approved with a rectangle layout.

1 Like

@PartyTrick

This was already submitted and approved once- go ahead and submit it with the same artwork but going forward make the changes to the circle artwork.

@PartyTrick

If the artwork remained square in the future it could cause issues with the approval process since it is technically outside of the guidelines. Consider this to be an opportunity to change the mainstream and traditional concepts associated with the music industry! Give the community something fresh to be excited about – a digital ticket stub (in the round) looking like a challenge coin and acting like a backstage pass!

1 Like

@PartyTrick

Also going forward if these are IRL events sticking to the Magic POAP Dispenser is the way to go.
If you want to utilize Secret Word be aware that the claim window cannot exceed 15 minutes.
See the Secret Word Guidelines here:

And please do not pre-announce a POAP for any events:

Sounds good! I will be submitting a duplicate event here shortly with the previous date on the art since nobody was able to claim on that date. If you could somehow make sure that gets accepted despite the discrepancy that would be great!

@PartyTrick
See the resources I posted for your reference in the post above yours.
Yes they are aware of the duplicate artwork for this event only.

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.