Request more codes

1. Drop ID: 34730

2. Community information
    Gather
    https://twitter.com/John_0xFF

3. Nature of the event
    It is a BanklessDAO L1 celebrating party. It is indeed worth.

4. Distribution plan
    They are distributed by gather town to followers before Mar 24.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    The virtual party is holding for a month so that every followers before Mar 24 is possible to get one.

Hey @BanklessCN

The POAP Curation Body made a negative review of your petition since your drop was seriously compromised :confused:

Check out all the addresses with tremendous numbers of POAPs:

How do you determine participation?

For future events, we recommend using another distribution method: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

OK, so you think some of them are spammers?
I just took a snapshot from my Twitter account before my event starting. Perhaps they were already there before the event started.
I also want to filter them, are there any good methods? I am a DEV, so I am wondering whether I can add a condition about the POAPs number. i.e. If the address gets more than 1000 POAPs, I will refuse them.
Is it possible to change the decision again?

Is there a way that you can vet the collectors to ensure that at least a good portion of the rest of the drop goes to genuine members of your community? Asking them a question only attentive individuals would know to prequalify, for instance?

You can do this via a Google Form :slight_smile:

Thanks for your suggestions.
I have posted a form. https://twitter.com/John_0xFF/status/1511175375685971969
How should I go to the next step? Do I need to apply for the Delivery tool again?

Hey @BanklessCN

Yes, please submit a new petition for Delivery :slight_smile:

I see the form is still open, it’s important to close it right after the event to avoid farming.

Best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thanks a lot.
I think it doesn’t need any more. Because I found there are only 10-20 right answers, more than 10,000 are wrong!

Can I request 20 codes more?

Sure!
Let us know once you submit the top-up petition.

Thanks fiorescan. I’ve submitted.

Hey @BanklessCN

Sorry for the delay.

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 43 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.