Request More Code

1. Drop ID: 46715
  2. Community information
    About TIALS.World TIALS.World is the continuation of our Web2 brand THIS IS A LOVE SONG as we journey into this exciting world of web3. THIS IS A LOVE SONG was created to empower women - both the women that wear the clothes and the women that make them.
    Now we want to take it a step further by empowering YOU to create the clothes and collaborate with the creators to make a difference in sustainable fashion.
    It is the place is where we merge creativity, community and sustainability together to bring you the first made to order, sustainable and ethical fashion brand in web3.

Social Media:
Instagram: @tials_world
Twitter: @tialsworld
Discord: TIALS.World

1. Nature of the event
    This is our first onboarding event and we want to onboard more people to web3. Especially designers, artists, NFT lovers or just a sustainable fashion warrior.

2. Distribution plan
    QR Code and manual with mint link

3. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I requested 300 code but I only received 19 + 50 code and this isn’t insufficient. The event was held last night (GMT +8 time) and people are complaining that the code are all claimed which is true. I’m not sure either what happened because I only see 20 mints.
    Now we need to send more code as people have been sending issue ticket in our Discord and they all want to claim their POAP.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @collabtials

Curation made a positive review for a total amount of 169 mint links, but unfortunately your drop was pretty seriously compromised :confused:

Check out all the addresses with tremendous numbers of POAPs:

How are you distributing this POAPs? Which is the eligibility criteria to receive the POAP?