Request mint links - #57395

1. Drop ID

2. Community information
    https://www.comicboxels.com/

3. Nature of the event
    Celebrating the launching of the first issue of or NFT inspired webcomic, Degen After Hours

4. Distribution plan

A link at the bottom of the webcomic will lead to the POAP. The first 200 readers will get it.
We will first link the comic to our Discord so our members there are the first with access.

To make sure that people can’t just scroll and snag the POAP, the devs are going to do the following.

1. Add a Lazy load checkbox at bottom of comic

2. Box appears and asks the user to “agree” they’ve read the full comic to accept their POAP

3. Clicking the checkbox fades in the POAP info"

4. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I requested approval on a separate post earlier actually, and I was told it was because it may be too easy for the general public to access it. After discussing with the devs, we have decided on the above methods.
    Is this enough to receive links?
    Sorry if this request has just been in the queue and everyone is busy. I don’t mean to pester you all, it’s just that this is a bit time sensitive and I hadn’t gotten a response yet.
    Thanks!

Hey @ddassist

Curators approved your petition for 25 mint links to test this use case.
We still consider the verification plan you’re proposing is still not enough, but we are open to trying it and seeing how it goes :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any questions!