Request for website approval over mint links event #44602

1. Event #44602
  2. Kata#4284 though I have been quiet recently on there
  3. Birthday party POAP dropped as a gift for blockchain enthusiast birthday celebrant to mint and commemorate the occasion with guests.
  4. We would like to deliver 50 POAPs via a website as we hope to give each guest the opportunity to mint one. I mistakenly requested 50 individual link codes before creating the website.
  5. This hasn’t been flagged yet or not approved. I was concerned to have requested two drop methods when I understand best practices to be not to ask for mint links and then another volume in a website. Our intention is to use the website for delivery so I wanted to call out why the second request came in, which was my mistake to have requested the 50 manual at first. We would love to deliver the 50 through the website and have that approved. Thanks POAP team for all you do.

Hey @kata

Thanks for the context!
The petition is on hold because the claim window is too long. This increases the likelihood that your Website URL is leaked and your POAPs are farmed. Please reduce your window of time to the shortest possible (preferably minutes, rather than hours) to decrease the chances of this happening.

To update your minting window, visit the Websites Admin Panel and enter your drop ID and the edit code you were emailed after creating your drop. On the page that follows, you’ll be able to modify the ‘Start Date’ and ‘End Date’ fields for your drop.

Let us know once you have changed it!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thank you so much Fio! I updated this to half an hour. How does that look? Appreciate your help.

Hi POAP team and @Fio! Is there something else I can change to make this approvable? The event is tomorrow and we would love to have this available for then if possible!

Hey @kata
Thanks for your patience.

I’m sorry we didn’t see your message before. Is there any way you can distribute via mint links?

Appreciate you still following up. The event was yesterday and we made it work with the mint links.

1 Like