Request for more POAP drop link

1. Drop ID # 37776
  2. Community information
    [Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.]
    Discord(benchoong棒小钟)
  3. Nature of the event
    CH90 Private Event POAP 1st edition which will have more than 100 people joining and let them to have the badge as a proof of joining our event in learning. We do sharing about crypto in out discord every friday and hope to use poap to become a proof for those joining out event. In the future, we think of using the poap as verify them as long time learner. The poap will use the QR code generator provided by the POAP and show randomly during the event so to make sure the audience will hear and learn. Our sharing on each friday already started a month.
  4. Distribution plan
    Scanning the QR Code from the magic QR dispenser. The QR code will be show at the sharing randomly so we can make sure the participate are there most of the times
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Request more code as i only get 20 codes for our members at the moment.
    I believe that by doing this, we can easily recognize the member who join our sharing event about blockchain on every friday night 830pm (GMT+8)

Hi, Can i get any reply from the above matter

Any response? want to know is it possible i get more than 20 links

Hey @KiddoKiid

I see you received a positive review for 20 out of 200 mint links.
Before we issue more POAPs for your drop, we love to know that those first 20 were put to good use. Each POAP is a gift from an issuer to collectors, in celebration of a special shared memory. Properly honor those first 20 & the Curation Body will consider your request for additional codes.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Hi @Fio

Just to confirm that ,i can only request more code slowly by slowly is it?

Or is there anyway i can request up to 120 maybe?

Hey @KiddoKiid

We’d like to see if the distribution goes well. Submitting petitions and distributing POAPs seems easy, but conducting quality drops requires issuers to deeply understand both the POAP protocol & their community. Issuers should only give POAPs to the people who actually participated in the event being commemorated.

There are farmers in the ecosystem that are only after free NFTs. Please be responsible for distribution and the Curation Body will consider your request for the amount you need.

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like