Request for approval of #33514

I have submitted 3 application #33513, #33514 and #33515.

#33513 and #33515 was approved, thanks (although there is an issue about #33513, which I have opened another ticket to follow up).

However, I have not got reply for #33514 yet. Would you please kindly follow up and see if there is any problem?

These 3 POAPs are going to be dropped to the members joint during different time period. We have to deliver them in these few days. Please kindly help. Thanks!

Hey, can you please complete the following questions?

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
  3. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
  4. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help
  1. Drop ID

2. Community information

1. Nature of the event - What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
    Civic Liker is a movement to support creators. It has evolved to a Web3 version recently since 21st Feb. Background: What is Civic Liker - LikeCoin powered by LikerLand

2. Distribution plan
    All eligible user will got an email with the claiming link. As they are all registered Civic Likers, we have their email addresses ready.

3. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    We have applied for 3 POAPs as mentioned in my original ticket. Two of them has been approved (though one of them have another issue which I have raised another ticket to follow up), but I did not get the reply for #33514.

Hey @likerland

Thanks for the info!
What are the criteria for eligibility?

There is a clear definition stated in the first link in point 2). Quoted below:

Period

2022.02.21 12:00 – 2022.03.07 11:59 (GMT +8)

How to Join

For all those users who have become a Civic Liker Web3 during the campaign period

• Civic Likers who joined before can also get a special POAP NFT if they join the Web3 version during the campaign period.

The LikeCoin bonus and the POAP will be released to the eligible Civic Likers within two weeks after the campaign has ended. LikeCoin bonus will be delivered directly to Civic Liker’s wallet address, and the way to claim POAP will be sent to registered emails, so please confirm that your email address is working fine.

Is it possible to release the POAP during the weekend? We need to distribute to the community before next Monday

Hey @likerland

I see you were approved for 500 out of 1000 codes.
Before we issue more codes for your drop, we love to know that those first 500 were put to good use. Each POAP is a gift from an issuer to collectors, in celebration of a special shared memory. Properly honor those first 500 & the Curation Body will consider your request for additional codes.

Best,
The POAP Curation Body

Closing this petition out do to inactivity. Your other top-up petition was reviewed with positive results. :star2: