Request for approval #51445

1. Drop ID: 51445

2. Community information
    No community info

3. Nature of the event
    We give training to companies that want to learn about WEB3 over the year and we want to gave them a POAP badges for attending the training. I requested it for a year but if it’s against the rule I could create as many badge as training that we provide. Let me know how to make this work. Thanks.

4. Distribution plan

Email to participants

1. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

I wanted to reduce the number of POAP to create and distribute the same for all our trainings over the year. I probably requested too many POAP.

We could definitely reduce it to 100 (we already trained 16 peoples) and potentially create 1 POAP per session instead of 1 for the whole year if it’s against the guidelines.

Let me know.

The delivery is tomorrow.

Thanks.

Hello! @gabriel_v

It sounds like you have a great program and plan for your training.
there are two things at work here:

1. you can reduce the mint links request to 100 to start and then request a top up of the links for each group of people that complete the class.
  2. you can create a new petition for each training class that is held - be aware - this is going to require a new POAP with unique art work with the date of each class on it.

In place of sending the mint links manually by email to each person that completes the training course – You also have the option to have people obtain their POAP from the Magic QR Code Dispenser at the conclusion of the training class.

Here is some info on the Magic QR Code Dispenser:

Mint Links + Magic QR dispenser.
It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums:

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

Please let me know what you choose to do so that we can work toward getting the petition approved for you!

Thank you!
All the Best,
The Curation Body

Thanks for your answer.
I decided to create a new POAP for the training this month and reduced the supply to only the participants of this training.

I’ll create a new POAP for each month we do the training. You can delete the previous POAP request.

1 Like

Thank you for all the context!

Sounds like you have a great plan!
We look forward to assisting you on all your future POAP requests!

Please keep an eye on your email for the mint links for the new event #51647

Thank you!